We have a highly trained staff that understands the process of successfully recruiting participants for a variety of research protocols from among target demographic populations. Our experienced staff achieves target numbers for recruitment for various research projects looking at diverse populations. Our recruitment services include:
- Networking with local healthcare and social services agencies to reach target populations;
- Bilingual recruitment and translation services for recruitment materials;
- Helping build recruitment strategies into your research projects and market studies through in-person presentations to relevant organizations, fliers, radio, and television;
- Screening potential study participants by means of telephone screening or more in-depth personal interviews, based on your preferences.
We have a history of maintaining remarkable follow-up rates, with retention rates ranging from 85% to 93% in projects with diverse populations of participants living across the United States. We have been widely recognized for our phenomenal ability to achieve high follow-up rates, even with challenging populations. Our diligence and dedication is key to ensuring continued study participant involvement. Some recruitment strategies include:
- Telephone calls;
- Internet research;
- Home visits;
- Jail visits;
- Contact with recruitment sources;
- Other protocol-approved contact information.
Download our brochure